Tuesday, July 16, 2013

20 weeks...

I cant believe we are HALFWAY there. It is time to start getting Charlie Belle’s nursery together.







How far along? 20 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? gained 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity clothes 80 % of the time. I can still wear some of my shirts and dresses from before but not much.  
Stretch marks? My belly button ring hole has small pink marks on top of it… and I have a few that have snuck up on my side… I am constantly using my coco butter lotions.
Sleep: I'm sleeping good… I wake up at least once sometimes twice to use the potty. Still going to bed way earlier than I ever have, and am still having strange dreams. I’m trying not to sleep flat on my back anymore either.
Best moment of this week: Seeing Charlie Belle on the ultrasound at our 20 week appointment.
Have you told family and friends? Yes, everyone knows :) 
Miss anything? I haven't really missed alcohol yet. I miss Blimpi  
Movement? Tiny little flutters J It is so amazing!!!
Food Cravings? Nothing really.


Anything making you queasy or sick? Just not eating regularly
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender prediction? It’s a GIRL 
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? Mark getting to feel Charlie Belle, and working on the nursery


Our sweet Charlie Belle at our 20 week appointment


Side profile


Most of her body


Looking at us


We have also made our first big baby purchase.. my Mommy car! We went and test drove everything that we were slightly interested in.... and the winner was the Ford Explorer. We absolutely love it! It is going to be perfect for our little family, and super safe for our baby girl. 









No comments:

Post a Comment